Inspiring Quotes For Entrepreneurs
- Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.
- The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
- It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- :Anytime is a good time to start a company.
- :The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.
- I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- :If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.
- :The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.
- Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.
- :What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.
- :Always deliver more than expected.
- You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- :If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.
- :The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into smaller manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.
- :Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.
Stephen R. Covey
- If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.
- :Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- :Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.
- :Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle and a victory.
- One can get anything if he is willing to help enough others get what they want.
- If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.
- I’m convinced that about half of whatseparates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
- Never, never, never give up.
- :Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.
- The price of inaction is far greater than then cost of a mistake.
- :If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
- :Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Stay self-funded as long as possible.
- The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.
- Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
- :Done is better than perfect.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- :If you had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison
- :There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
- If you are offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
- :Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
- I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
- Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- :Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.
- I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
- What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world.” –
- Even a correct decision is wrong when it was taken too late.
- The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.” –
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are asking, what’s in it for me?