PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update for Android and iOS on September 8: The new update for PUBG Mobile has globally rolled out this week. Apart from the much-awaited Erangel, 2.0 map with this new update, new Weapons, Cheer Park 2.0, and improvements in the Livik map can also be offered to players. This new update will bring Halloween Infection Mode which is expected to be added next week. Also, many more features can be added with this update
The latest version of PUBG Mobile will bring many varieties, including the much-awaited Erangel map and the new Halloween Infection mode, which will be appended into the game in the next month.
A spot made by Error 403, a member of the Community team, learns:
PUBG Mobile is the mobile version of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), an intellectual property owned and developed by PUBG Corporation, a South Korean gaming company. The company is actively engaged in developing and publishing PUBG on multiple platforms, including PUBG Mobile in select territories, to provide the best player experiences possible.”
PUBG Mobile 1.0 update for Android: OBB download link.
PUBG MOBILE 1.0 PATCH NOTES
- All-new Visuals
Updated the sky, land, water, and vegetation to be more realistic and detailed
- Building Changes
Changed the structure of some buildings.
Large Resource Point Changes
- Mylta Power: Mylta Power has been remodeled with a new building layout to make resource points closer to one another for more unexpected developments in battle.
- Quarry: Improved the terrain structure, adjusted the layout of buildings, added 7 new large warehouses, and added landing points for even more looting options.
- Prison: Adjusted the terrain structure to add more walls in the surroundings. Adjusted some building layouts to give everyone new tactical options.
- Adjustments to other resource points in the Play Zone: Added a number of resource points in the Play Zone.
New Map Elements
- Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions as cover to create a more compelling battlefield atmosphere across Erangel which will make new tactics and strategies possible.
Building Structure Changes
Adjusted the structure of some urban areas to give players an even better experience when attacking and defending. Some buildings now feature basements, and players will have to smash the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter.
- New firearm: M1014
- All-new semi-automatic shotgun. Load up to 7 rounds for an outstanding close-quarters combat experience.
- It can be equipped with the Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop attachment and is currently the most efficient Shotgun to use in combat.
- Ammo can be manually reloaded which allows everyone to adapt to emergencies that might catch you by surprise.
- Only appears on Livik on the Classic Battle Royale Map and Arena, along with other shotguns.
Visual Effects Improvements
- Improved accuracy of rock textures with smoother graphics.
- Improved display of water textures with smoother graphics.
- Improved display of details when Monster Truck is seen from a distance.
- Improved display of waterfalls with smoother graphics.
- Improved close-up display of waterfalls.
- Improved effects during landing.
Stage Balancing Adjustments
- Reduced advantages of the scaffolding opposite the waterfall.
- Increased water depth above the waterfall.
- Slightly increased the density of vegetation in the upper left area.
- The large boat is replaced with a speedboat, which refreshes, and can be used in narrow waterways.
- Minor changes to supply drops.
- Adjusted grass distribution.
- Fixed bugs with clipping, floating objects, and gaps in the terrain.
- Fixed a problem with Monster Truck becoming stuck in walls.
- Fixed a problem with trees disappearing.
Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Some mysterious Energy Towers survived the Implosion and remain on Erangel. Players will be able to redeem supplies at these Energy Towers by meeting certain conditions in combat.
- During the event, players have a chance to enter this mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode.
Security Performance Improvements:
- Improved and expanded the scope of spectators’ enemy visibility detection.
- Fully upgraded technology solutions, and added a penalty strategy to target the newest plug-ins/cheaters.
- Improved the process and tools for the release and launch of the security policy to react and combat new hacks more swiftly.
- Improved the impact of security monitoring on performance, and reduced power consumption and lag caused by security monitoring.
Graphic Quality Upgrades
- Improved the skin textures and facial details for players’ character models.
- Improved the accuracy of hair on players’ characters to make it look more natural and layered.
- Improved ease of switching between actions in mobile mode.
- Improved display of gun-checking during standby.
- Improvements for more natural transitions between animations during parachute drop and landing.
Visual Effects Improvements:
- Improved building and terrain transitions between zones for better blending.
- Improved quality of lighting, giving vegetation and the sky a more layered look.
- New water surface optimizations, with reflections and gradual changes at the coast.
Character Items Improvements:
- More accurate models for weapon sights
- Improved display of crosshairs for holographic, red dot and optical sights, new parallax adjustment effect.
- Improved shell ejection animations while firing, new blast effect, and stronger firing feedback.
- Most cellphone models can now support 90 FPS
- Made improvements to target a lag issue that is triggered the first time a player hits another player in battle.
Royale Pass Season 15
- New theme with new rewards! BEYOND A.C.E is here!
- UI layout improvements: Players can now switch tabs on the right side of the screen instead of the top for greater convenience.
- Improved reward display: New key visual preview of level rewards, new preview of unpurchased rewards, and previews of newly added crate items
- Improved voucher exchange: Pay directly in the voucher window.
- Improved RP point accumulation: RP points acquired between seasons will automatically convert to ordinary point cards.
The update can directly be downloaded from the Google Play Store. They can also download the updated version using the APK and OBB files. Additionally, the company has added many new elements in PUBG’s map including Abandoned tanks, Forgotten Trenches, Mansion Prison, Tree- Trunk Barriers, Sosnovka Military Base, Mine Zone, Mylta Power, and new bunkers.
About the author
Hiee, Beautiful people. This is Yamini, Co-founder of Gyanvardaan.com. I am an enthusiastic writer. I am From Meg, The city of Beautify. I love to write and publish related to Tech and Lifestyle.