Microsoft Office 2019 was announced and released on September 24, 2018 and it’s now usable for Mac and Windows 10 users to purchase in all areas. Microsoft Office 2019 is the current variant of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite, succeeding Office 2016. It was published to worldwide availability for Windows 10 and for max on September 24, 2018. Some features that had previously been restricted to Office 365 subscribers are available in this liberation.
The Top New Changes to Microsoft Office 2019
For a ready summary, here is a look at the top new changes that bear come with Office 2019. Hold in mind that all of these modifications will also be made available for Office 365. If you already have an active 365 subscription, you’ll be able to take advantage of these changes directly.
- Scalable Vector Graphics for Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Translator in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Create Math Equations with LaTeX equation in Word
- Create smoother animations and movements with Morph in PowerPoint
- New navigation feature called Zoom for PowerPoint
- Use Surface Pen to navigate slides in PowerPoint
- Exciting new functions in Excel
- More powerful Inking functionality for all of Office 2019
Add visual impact.
Break the language barrier.
LaTeX equation support
Add motion with Morph
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom.
Run a slide show with your digital pen *.
Inking is where it’s at
Visualize your data with new charts
Large Number (bigint) data type
DOWNLOAD FREE MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 LATEST VERSION. FREE
- CLICK ON DOWNLOAD LINK.
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE MS OFFICE.
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2019 without Product Key for Free
This method is legal. You can read these articles to know :
You copy the following code into a new text document.
Then you create a new text document.
then you choose “Save As” to save it as a batch file (named “1click.cmd”).
Note : IF you use windows 10, you save it as .bat (named “1click.bat
You paste the code into the text file .
You run the batch file as administrator.
your Office has been activated successfully. Please check activation status again.