Flipkart is back with its Daily Trivia Quiz where users can answer a lot of questions to win exciting prizes. It concentrates on a range of trivia questions that are largely based around general knowledge. If you find all the answers correct, you earn free vouchers and super coins, among other offers that can be used for shopping along with the platform. These awards can be won every day, then you can feed them a shot regularly to better your prospects of bringing home the bacon.
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 15th Sep 2020
Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems and More
Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
Flipkart Quiz answers – September 15, 2020
Question 1) Starting in 1970, what day is celebrated all over the world on 22nd April?
Answer 1: Earth Day
Question 2) Which Anushka Sharma starrer was banned in Pakistan for “promoting black magic”?
Answer 2: Pari
Question 3) Which animal became a central part of MF Husain’s paintings since the 1950s?
Answer 3: Horse
Question 4)Two angles of a triangle are 72 and 44. What is the third angle?
Answer 4: 64
Question 5) Among these, which sea is the saltiest?
Answer 5: Red Sea
Flipkart Daily Quiz requirements and details
To participate in the Flipkart Quiz, you must fulfil the below requirements:
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Flipkart account and must log in using the same account
- The Flipkart daily quiz is only available on the mobile app and not through the web version of the platform
- The contest will run every day
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation and the same can be viewed under the Gems/Rewards section in the app.
How to play the Flipkart Trivia Quiz?
Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device.
Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app.
Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Daily Trivia Banner’.