Amazon Quiz 11 September 2020 Answers is Live Now. You can submit the correct amazon quiz 11th September answers today. If you play today’s 11th September amazon quiz then you will enter in the amazon quiz 11 September lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz Answers Win Rs 50000 Paybalance.
Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for September 11, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win a, 50,000 Amazon Pay. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes.
Today win exciting prizes from Amazon by giving Amazon Quiz Today Answers. As we all know that Amazon is hosting daily quiz contest in the morning every day between 8 AM to 12 PM. Prizes like Amazon Pay Balance, Mobile phones, free shopping, gadgets, and more are available to be won. So play quiz time morning with Amazon to win prizes.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- This is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
- Click Here to Download Amazon App
- Now Just Open The Amazon App and Login into Your Account
- Click Here To Play Amazon Quiz
- Click On The Banner and Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button.
- Now There Will Be 5 Questions in This Amazon Quiz You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
- After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
- Click Here to Check Amazon Quiz Winners
Amazon Quiz Answers 10 September 2020 – SOLVED
Update Time – 8:01 AM |
Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Question 1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer : Tiktok.
Question 2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer : Turkey.
Question 3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer : Sudha Murthy.
Question 4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer : Dwayne Bravo.
Question 5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer : Satyajit Ray.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: a, 50,000 Amazon Pay
- Amazon Quiz Date: September 11 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
About the author
Hiee, Beautiful people. This is Yamini, Co-founder of Gyanvardaan.com. I am an enthusiastic writer. I am From Meg, The city of Beautify. I love to write and publish related to Tech and Lifestyle.