The counseling process for admission in Engineering, Management, and Pharmacy colleges under Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) started on October 19. To participate in counseling, candidates must first register themselves on the upsee.nic.in website. Doctor APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is conducting this counseling process.
The registration process will start at 2 pm on 19 October and its last day will be 22 October. This time there will be six rounds of counseling and this process will run till December. The seat allocation result will be declared on 26 October. The admission process will run until 29 October. Let us tell you that there are about 1 lakh seats in the engineering, management, and pharmacy colleges of UP. AKTU had declared the result of the UPSEE exam on 15 October.
UPSEE 2020 Counselling: Registration for the 1st round begins at upsee.nic.in
At the time of registration on the official website for counseling, some documents will have to be submitted, which is as follows.
- UPSEE Rank Card
- UPSEE Admit Card
- Mark sheet and standard certificate of 10th and 12th
- Certificate of Origin
- If there is a candidate from outside Uttar Pradesh, the original residence certificate of the parents
- Rural Weightage Certificate (if applied)
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate (if applied)
- Sub-category Certificate for Freedom Fighters / Army People, Disabled Students (if applied)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness and Medical Undertaking
- Income Certificate for Economically Weaker Students
Ballia shootout: Main accused Dhirendra Pratap Singh sent to 14-day judicial custody
Candidates will know about which documents to upload for counseling, by logging on to upsee.nic.in the website for registration. According to the category and status of the candidate, documents have to be uploaded in the login portal. After uploading the document, they will be verified and in case everything is found correct, a message will be sent to the candidates’ mobile. After this, the students will be considered eligible for filling their choice.