How to register CA foundation, fees and registration process.
Under the Scheme of Education and Training, a candidate can pursue Chartered Accountancy Course either through
(i) Foundation Course Route or (ii) Direct Entry Route
. In this post I will share, how to register CA foundation and its registration process.
This is an entry to the CA Course for the candidates who have appeared for class XII examinations.
Steps under Foundation Route…
Register with Board of Studies (BoS) after appearing in Class XII examination.
Complete four months study period (i.e. register till 30th June / 31st Dec.)
Qualify Class XII examination (if not done earlier)
Appear for Foundation examination in November/May after passing 10+2 Examination.
Qualify Foundation Course.
Papers of Foundation Course.
Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
Paper 2: Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting
Section A: Business Laws.
Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting
Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning &Statistics.
Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
Part II: statistics.
Paper 4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge.
Part I- : Business Economics.
Part II- & Business and Commercial Knowledge.
Candidates who wish to pursue Chartered Accountancy Course can register for Foundation Course after appearing in
Class 12th examination.
The candidate has to register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website.
(www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”.
While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online
registration alongwith the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy.
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12th examination issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).