TOP TEN ANDROID APPS MUST HAVE IN YOUR SMART PHONE.
Now all a days every one has an Android phone, one of the key deciding points when people buy Android OS devices it has a vast variety apps are available for it. As of quarter of 2013 Google app store has more than 50billion apps for download. Now key point is this what kind of apps make worthy for your phone. which type of apps must you have customized for your device?
There are so many websites and play store are available for Android OS application download . Some of the popular ones are Google play store, Amazon app store, 1mobile market, GetJar, mo ban go,etc. They contain the huge variety of apps in this website and play store. They are different types in categories which are available .,like games ,business, education, sports, weather and much more. Some of the apps are available for free of cost. Some of the are paid apps.
In this we discuss top10 apps must you have on your android phone. These apps are easily available in Google play store.
– WhatsApp messenger is cross platform instant messenger. It available for multiple OS including android , windows phone, IOS, Symbian, and java. . WhatsApp uses your phone number for messaging . You can also make call online. It is free for 1year and after 1 year you have to pay 0.99USD. WhatsApp can run in low bandwidth , it take very less amount of data for sending and receiving data. Whatsapp also support group chat.
Price; free (0.99USD after 1year )
Require ; android 2.1 éclair and above
Rating ; 4.5 out of 5
- MX Player – MX Player is far and best video player for android OS. The best way to enjoy is to watch the movie. It supports any quality videos. MX Player is available for free on the Google play store supported with adds and compatible with the vast majority of android device.
Requires ; android 2.1 éclair and above
Rating ; 4.4 out of 5
- Es file explorer file manager – ES file explorer is fully free, fully featured file manager cum application manager for android phone or tablets . Most android phones don’t come with file manager out of the box . ES file manager has fully featured file browser included file browser .
ES explorer is available free in Google play store and supports android éclair to 5.11 lollipop upcoming latest android version .
Requires;android 2.1 éclair and above
Developer ;ES app group
Rating;4.5 of 5
Facebook ; Facebook for android is pretty self-explanatory . simply put its official android app of popular social networking Facebook. Facebook allows you touch with your friends and relatives, it allows to send the message , share photos, and videos. The Facebook team also created a separate app Facebook messenger for long hour chat.
Facebook is easily available in google play store and supports a wide array of android devices from android 2.2 to above version . Facebook app is one drawback ,it take a large amount of memory space in the phone which makes down slow your phone.
Require;android 2.2 to above
Rating 4 out of 5
- Xender; Need to transfer files between phones or between your phone and computer? Try Xender and experience the coolest all-in-one file transfer and sharing app!
Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps. Besides connection and transfer between Android devices, Xender also allows transfers between Android and iOS. With the new Connect PC mode, Xender transfers everything you need between your phone and your computer, be it PC, MAC or Chromebook.
Forget about tangled cables, slow Bluetooth, apps that have to use your mobile data and tools that need you to install software on your compute
Require ; android 2.2 to above
Rating ;4 out of 5.
Microsoft word – Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
Rating ;4 out of 5
Require; android 2.2 to above.
- Google keep –notes and list . – Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in the search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Rating ;4 out of 5
Require; android 4.0 to above.
Dropbox – Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
Edit Microsoft Office files from your phone or tablet
Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
Send large files without using email attachments
Rating ;4 out of 5
Require; android 4.0 to above.
- Opera mini – Opera mini is easy to use the light on resources android web browser application .opera mini uses its own cloud to compress the web pages and pictures before pushing it to your phone which is in turn ,not only save data up 90% but also make pages load faster even on the slow connection .
Opera is available for free on the Google play store and support wide rage of android devices
Price ; free
Requires ;android 1.5 cupcake to and above
Rating ;4.5 out of 5
Pocket – Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover, and recommend the best, most interesting stories on the Web.
SAVE FOR LATER:
The next time you find an article, video or link you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. It’ll sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it whenever and wherever you’d like, even when you’re offline.
You can save to Pocket from pretty much anywhere, including your computer, Safari, email, and your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, and Feedly.
BEAUTIFUL READING EXPERIENCE:
Read and watch everything in Pocket in a clean, easy-to-view layout that’s free of distractions. You can customize Pocket to match your reading style.
DISCOVER STORIES YOU’LL LOVE:
Quickly discover new stories you’ll love with personalized recommendations hand-picked by Pocket and the people you follow.
so these are the apps list must have on your smartphone and enhance your android experience .
everyone might not need all these apps on your phone serves as your need according to your comprehensive list.