State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the Clerk Prelims result 2020. The Bank has released the SBI Clerk prelims result 2021 on October 20. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can visit the official website to access the SBI Clerk Preliminary result 2020 with their login credentials. The qualified candidates will be eligible for the SBI Clerk Main exam scheduled on October 31. Check the complete details about SBI Clerk Prelims result 2020.
|S. No.||Section||No. of|
|1||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability and|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
Preliminary Examination was conducted on February 22, 29, March 1 and 8, 2020.
Now SBI will conduct the Junior Associates Main Exam (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20) on October 31, 2020. The candidates, who have qualified for the Prelims Exam are eligible for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020.
Here’s the direct link to check the SBI Clerk Result 2020
The total number of vacancies for SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) 2020 is 7870.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
How to Check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result?
1) Visit the official website – https://bank.sbi/
2) Go to the Career section
3) Under the top link “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Preliminary Exam Result announced: Main Exam Scheduled on 31-10-2020) (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)” you will find Prelim Result. Click on that link. A new page will open on your screen.
4) Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number, Date of Birth/Password
5) The result will be displayed on the screen. Download your SBI Clerk Prelims result.
6) Take a printout for future reference.